JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Transportation and Logistics Operations Assistant II will conduct production activities in a manufacturing or field site to optimize resource use, minimize costs and maintain quality standards. In this role, you will contribute to conducting data management, reporting and analysis, shipping, client interaction, business partnership and people, resource, budget and project management.
- Contribute to development, maintenance and execution of regulatory compliance procedures.
- Solicit, collect and organize documentation and data and enter routine data into one or more systems.
- Plan, manage and review production operations to achieve output and quality objectives. .
- Perform administrative or clerical duties in support of the shipment execution process and complete tasks using industry standard procedures.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Build partnerships and collaborate with others to meet shared objectives.
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
- Ability to work in a global matrixed company.
- Enhanced customer service skills.
- "At Cargill, all people are important. Cargill is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. Aligned with our Guiding Principles, Cargill prohibits any type of discrimination and harassment against any person or candidate with respect to: race, ethnicity, color, religion, nationality, descent, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, country of origin, union membership, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations related to discrimination or employability.”If you feel identified, apply!In case you need any reasonable accommodation, please do not hesitate to clarify it in your application.