JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Customer Service Assistant will perform administrative tasks for customer service activities. In this role, you will help execute well established customer service activities for a single site team.
- Support development and maintenance systems and relationships that meet customer demand forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management.
- Provide straightforward administrative support in executing customer service strategies.
- Contribute to validate, communicate and coordinate customer service strategies.
- Perform basic administrative or clerical tasks in support of improvement projects and commitments requiring a basic understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
- Experience independently handling complex customer service activities.
- Ability to work in a global, matrixed company.
"At Cargill, all people are important. Cargill is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. Aligned with our Guiding Principles, Cargill prohibits any type of discrimination and harassment against any person or candidate with respect to: race, ethnicity, color, religion, nationality, descent, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, country of origin, union membership, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations related to discrimination or employability.”
If you feel identified, apply!
In case you need any reasonable accommodation, please do not hesitate to clarify it in your application.